My name is Julie Lightfoot. In 2014, I decided to walk away from a career as a civil servant. I then began a new chapter in my life. After working in HR and Training for over 20 years, I began to look elsewhere. I started to explore how I could my skill-set within my own business. It was then that JL Consultancy was born. I offer Coaching Programmes, and other interventions, to help you to succeed and meet your goals.
JL Consultancy is a Preston based coaching and training service. It is for those, who, like me, have a passion for Personal Development and lifelong learning. Using skills gained from countless training programmes, hours of reading and research, and from my coaching and training experience, I am able to bring you a fresh perspective to help you achieve more.
Don’t just take my word for it. Why not book for a free no-obligation consultation
Why choose JL Consultancy for your Coaching Programmes?
JL Consultancy is:
- Passionate about your Personal and Professional development.
- Passionate about Empowering you to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
- Very experienced in helping you, the client, to achieve your goals.
- Very focused on helping you to change your life by making the changes that you desire to make.
My Coaching Programmes help you with…
- Creating a more positive mindset so that you feel happier in life
- Feeling more empowered so that you can achieve more
- Setting SMART goals that you are able to both meet and exceed
- Taking action and eliminating procrastination
- Becoming more confident so that you develop greater self-esteem
- Looking after your mental health and becoming more resilient
- Looking after your physical health (in relation to lifestyle and weight-management)
- Reinventing yourself after a major life change, so that you are able to make a new start in life
- Increasing your employability skills so that you can more easily find the right role for you.
Specific areas of expertise and what we can offer you…
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching to help with leading a healthier lifestyle
- Weight-loss, using Sum Sanos Coaching Programmes
- Life Coaching so that you can feel more fulfilled in life
- Personal/Professional Development, including YB12 Coaching Programmes to aid your self-development
- Employability Coaching to enable you to gain the right role for you
- Mental Health Awareness Training to help you manage stress and anxiety
- Mentoring to enable you to succeed in life
- Writing Personal and Professional Development articles to enable others to feel more fulfilled in their lives
- Small group events to enable you to be able to learn in a comfortable setting
- Online training and coaching to enable you to learn from your own home
- Programme work-books that you can keep and refer to following the programme.
- Programmes incorporating a variety of learning styles in order to meet your individual needs
- Learning from special guest speakers at our meetup events
- Accountability so that you make progress on the programme in order to meet your goals